Happy New Year!
photo from instagram
I hope you all had a fabulous night, drank too much, ate too much and laughed too much – I know we did! We hosted some friends at our house last night and had a blast. Do I dare say we could make that a tradition? If only cleaning up the next morning didn’t suck so much….
Anywho, like everyone else I look at a new year as a chance to look at my life and think about how lucky I am as well as make goals for the year ahead. Some of the things I want to accomplish in 2012?
1. Run Dam to Dam again – and get a better time
2. Enjoy the moment as I’m in it.
3. Go to Atlanta to see old friends.
4. Finish our basement.
5. Do date night with the hubs more often – at least once a month.
6. Do girls nights sans kids at least once a month, too.
7. Take a trip with my whole family.
8. Work on my faith – and start going to church regularly agian.
9. Worry less!
10. and lastly…..possibly, maybe…..get pregnant with Baby Eagle #2. Maybe.
What are your goals for the new year?